If you've got a job that doesn't require building services, use the handyman team we employ in Lewisham instead. You’ll get technicians with the skills and equipment to complete simple tasks around your property. This includes general maintenance, and much more. The rates are lower too!
Your Handyman Services In Lewisham Can Involve:
- General repairs and fixes – you can have us fill cracks and holes in walls, replace handles, locks, and light bulbs, repair furniture, and change switches
- Installations – ideal for when you’ve got an appliance that needs to be fitted
- Furniture assembly – having trouble deciphering flat pack instructions? Let us take care of it. We can construct cupboards, wardrobes…
- Fittings – let experts put up your curtains, curtain poles and tracks, as well as your blinds
- Mounting and hanging – want mirrors, pictures, TV sets, shelves, and more hung level on your walls? Call us in today
How can we guarantee all these odd jobs will be performed to the same high standard? The staff we employ are multi-skilled. This means you’ll get the best possible results no matter what task you set us. And all tasks will be finished in a single session
Only Fully Insured Professionals Will Perform Your Service
- The Lewisham handyman that’s sent to you will be thoroughly trained and quality checked. All workmanship will be carried out under a guarantee
- All prices are clear and don’t include any hidden fees. You’ll be completely in the know!
- Customer service professionals are available at all times, and can make your booking and reschedule your time slot
A Lewisham Handyman Is Faster Than A Building Service
You’ll discover that building services are more disruptive to your lifestyle, more expensive, and more complex, than the handyman services we deliver in Lewisham. Being simpler has many advantages – you’ll get a faster response, and your job will be carried out sooner.
020 3404 3131 – Ring To Book Your Odd Jobs Specialist
Only need a handyman in Lewisham for a short while? No problem, we can send you staff for a minimum of one hour. Remember, you pay for the first sixty minutes of your service. And then every subsequent thirty minutes. Bear in mind, this payment can be made by phone or directly to your handyman.
Make your booking now by phone or online when you contact us. Advisers keep our customer service facility active 24/7 for your benefit. Just give us your requirements and we’ll find the right specialist for you. Take note, your technician will be hand-picked based on the area they work in and their skills.